Definition: Journeyman~ a qualified individual who has completed his/her training and will use their skills in a particular trade to minister in St. Thomas.
● An active member of a church
● Physical, emotional and spiritual health
● 21-30 years old
● A sense of spiritual leadership
● Single or married with no children (must be married one year prior to leaving)
● Citizen or permanent resident of the United States, USVI or within the Caribbean islands
● Completion of an accredited associate’s or higher degree prior to orientation
● Willingness to commit to a one year assignment
● Commitment to evangelism
● A growing Christian faith
● Ability to train in Lynchburg for two weeks prior to beginning the journey
● Model a Godly lifestyle
● Must have received evangelism, discipleship and witnessing training prior to leaving
● Willingness to raise support
Are you ready to create hope, be the change and join the movement? Together
we can reach the physically and spiritually blind of this world. For specific journeyman positions, requirements and application please email us.
Rather than jumping into a career right after college, consider becoming a Journeyman for the Lord.
Email us for more information